Have you ever wondered…
- Why do I get bloated around my period?
- Why do I have horrible backaches and nasty cramps – and feel all around crappy – during some of my periods, but not all of them?
- Does my cycle affect my skin? Because I can’t seem to keep it clear more than two days out of the month!
- How do I avoid feeling unsociable and wanting to stay home for the entire week of my period??
- How do I make the PMS back aches and cramps go away?
- What do my symptoms and mood say about what’s going on in my body?
If you have, then this is perfect for you.
28 Days to a Healthy Cycle is my gift to you, a free challenge that teaches you how to naturally support your cycle.
Over four weeks you’ll learn what’s happening in your body, listen to how it feels, and take action for healthy, happy hormones.
The challenge is delivered in five weekly emails. Each one walks through what’s happening in your cycle that week and how to support it. These emails are paired with a printable tracking calendar to help you tap in to your most powerful tool – listening to your body.
Are you ready to dive in?
To get started, subscribe to my email list below. You’ll receive the challenge a week at a time, along with a special note from me every Tuesday and a new calendar each month.
Yay! I’m so glad to meet you.
Now that you’re signed up, introduce yourself in the comments below. This is the place to get to know your fellow challengers, share your “a-ha” moments, and ask me any questions you have.
It’s gonna be an awesome month!